Throughout my career, I have been blessed to work with multiple clients among multiple industries, ranging from tiny tech startups to huge commercial conglomerates.
I am grateful to have the multitude of experiences, writing opportunities, and social networks at such a young age. While having two Communication internships under my belt, I continue to develop further insight and greater passion with every new learning opportunity given.
Below you will find a small sampling of my blog work, website content creation, social media management, and other various examples of my industry-specific experience.
As a premier consulting agency, this brand consistently stays on top of Marketing industry tactics and strategies. It was a true honor to work with the talented brains of the 21st Century and explore where true innovation lives and develops. Though the passion is evident, the brand itself is chill, cutting-edge, and informative.
- Created content for their Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin accounts such as #TAtips, relevant news stories, and more.
A modern take on the gentlemen grooming lifestyle, this client was edgy, bold, and endearing to all types of men. The content created was representative of the brand’s identity and tapped into the hearts of beard and tattoo lovers.
- Created and organized Instagram content and imagery for the client
- Created a Pinterest Account for product sales and included biographies and product descriptions.
Bird Dog Traffic Control
With over fifteen years in the safety business, this brand continually explores what keeping the men and women on the roads looks like in today’s society. The brand hopes to inspire safe habits to its readership while informing exactly how to practice the most efficient tactics to ensure a zero-harm policy.
- I created various social posts for their Facebook and Linkedin accounts including blog posts, press releases, and fun industry-realted reminders to share with their following.
In creating content for a company dedicated to serving those who lack the financial ability to help themselves, I produced a brand voice that communicates humbly with easy-to-digest, informative content.
- Conducted a research analysis and evaluation of current effective and ineffective social media platforms, content, and competition while offering innovative ideas for rebranding, reorganizing, and resourcing.
- Conducted a content distribution plan made up of various publications to advertise native content that would increase brand authority and visibility. Compiled pricing, locations, readership demographics and other productive information in order to determine the most effective media platforms for the company.
Bird Dog Traffic Control:
- “Save the Earphones for the Gym”
- “Is Eating While Driving Really Safe?”
- “Get Inspected”
- “Driving with Pets”
CharlotteFive (A social platform of The Charlotte Observer):
- How Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen Became a Charlotte Icon
- Six Tips for Building Your Brand Identity and Influence
- What You Can Learn from These Four Brands Killing it on Social Media
- How a Charlotte Born Brand Made an International Impact
- In each of these newly developed websites, I have participated in writing industry-specific content that speaks directly to a target audience. For each company, I helped form the tone and voice of the content as well as execute the written work from the banners to the product descriptions. To visit the websites, click on the links below!